Which books coming out in 2013 are you most excited about reading? I fear I am not knowledgeable enough about upcoming books to give a genuine answer here. The only books coming out this year that I can even remember right now are Sever by Lauren DeStefano and Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (and I'm not even up to date on the Clare books). I suppose I could do some research and find out what's coming, but since I'm like two years behind, it would probably just depress me.
If you had to dress from head to toe in one color for the rest of your life, what color would you choose? Black. Most definitely black. It's slimming, and I need slimming. If I were already slimmed, I would say red though. Just cuz it would be awesome.
What are three things on your bucket list and are you doing anything to get them crossed off? 1. Read Lolita. I now own the print version and the audio version, but alas I have not started reading. 2. Learn (basic) sign language. Well, I downloaded an app to teach sign language to children, and I can now sign Twinkle, Twinkle little star... 3. Be Healthy. Yeah, that's just an on-going headache but I am trying.
If you had to pick one word to guide you during this new year, what word would you choose? Focused. I'm generally an off-the-cuff, spontaneous, do what I want when I want, bounce from one activity to the next without completion, random sort of person, and that personality is not practical when one has a child. My lack of focus and scheduling means I constantly feel stressed, I rarely get things done, and I spend more time thinking about everything I have to do (and don't want to do) than actually doing anything.
And now for my questions to Jenners:
- Would you rather have a love song or a rock song written about you? And give me a few lyrics you think should be included in the song?
- What is the most effective way to vent your anger (you know, when you can't actually bitch slap the person you are mad at)?
- Are ghosts or aliens more believable? And which would you rather encounter?
- What is the key to a successful marriage?
- What do you think Satan's last name is or should be?