What five things in your life are you most thankful for? My family definitely tops that list. My job is probably a close second since I (for the most part) adore it. Books would come in third, good ones in particular; although I'm not totally against "bad" ones either. I'm going to lump all of technology into number 4, particularly those that make life better such as air conditioning and indoor plumbing. And number five, I won't lie people, number five is going to be male eye candy. And for your viewing pleasure, here are some pictures of hot guys that I've put up on the blog over the years:
What is the best part of the Thanksgiving meal? Oh my god, the sweet potatoes with the little marshmallows on top. Thank the good lord for that one. I could just bury my face in a big pile of that yummy goodness and die happy.
Who is the biggest turkey in Hollywood? Well, there's some seriously fowl people in the Hollywood business, I think I have to give the award to Kanye West, the man is just a giant douche. Every time I have to hear him speak, a small part of world goodness dies.
When is the earliest acceptable date to decorate for Christmas? (Hint: I have rather strong feelings about this so BEWARE!) Okay, I may be really upsetting a lot of people here, but uh, I don't actually decorate for Christmas. Yeah, no tree, no tinsel, no lights, no santas lounging here and there, no mistletoe, no holly wreaths, nothing. I don't have anything like against it or anything; it's just not my thing. I will say, however, that I think those who do decorate should probably keep Santa in the box in the basement until like the end of the first week in December or so.
Pumpkin pie, apple pie or cherry pie? Cherry. Definitely cherry. This kid's got the right idea:
- When is the earliest acceptable date to decorate for Christmas? (I just had to hear your "rather strong feelings")
- What is the funniest book you've ever read and what made it funny?
- Do you say Kleenex or tissue?
- When hanging pictures on the wall, do you measure and level or just eyeball it?
- If you could have anything you wanted for Christmas, what would it be? (And I'm not talking world peace or anything else a ditzy beauty pageant winner would say).